Come enjoy fun and free activities for the entire family:
- Teddy Bear Clinic – Bring a favorite teddy or stuffed animal for hands-on care
- Bike helmet fittings and sales in partnership with Safe Kids
- Bike inspection – learn the rules of the road and trail etiquette
- Beginner skateboard lessons
- MN Masons Kids ID Child Safety Kits
- Household pharmaceutical take – bring your expired medication for safe disposal
- Water, pedestrian and ATV safety
- CROSS Food Shelf (accepting donations)
- Fire safety activities
- Karate demonstrations
- Food available to purchase from The LookOut
There will be orthopedic, pediatric and family medicine doctors to answer your questions.
Go to the website here to learn about more fun events!