• COMPLIMENTARY CHILDWATCH
• UNLIMITED CAMPS PER WEEK
• PERSONAL TRAINING GUIDANCE
• NUTRITION SUPPORT & EDUCATION
• COMMUNITY OF EMPOWERED WOMEN
Sports, Health & Wellness
• COMPLIMENTARY CHILDWATCH
Compete against fellow community members in the center’s state-of-the-art competitive swimming pools and fitness center. Participants will compete in waves of eight. They will swim 1,000 meters or row 2,500 meters, bike 10 miles, and run three miles for a chance to win one of three medals.
Ages 14 and under. Prices vary. All day event.
Eden Prairie Community Center
16700 Valley View Road, Eden Prairie
Get your blood flowing at this Minnesotan-themed run. Run a 5k, or tackle the steep “Oven Mitt Mountain” on the 10-mile route. At the end, warm up with hot dish and a meat raffle. Lumberjack shirt optional.
All ages. Prices vary. 8:45—9:15 a.m. start times.
Boom Island Park
724 Sibley St. NE, Mpls.
Let off some steam under the big, white dome at Braemar Field. Walk or run laps, play around in the open field or take a swing at the batting cages alongside your family and fellow community members.
All ages. $5 per session. 6:30-7:30 p.m.
7509 Ikola Way, Edina
Players will be assigned randomly to teams of five to six and while no experience is required, participants must be at least 21 years old. Free. 7 a.m. – 12 p.m. 651.324.5254.
- For girls ages 8-14
- Beginner and intermediate levels
- LPGA and PGA Professional instruction
- Introduction to putting, short game, full swing
- Limited to first 100 girls to register
- If possible, participants should bring: a putter, wedge, 7 iron and fairway wood or driver
- Free play on Rush Creek’s par three course for participants and their families after the clinic from 12-4pm
- Event is held outside – dress for the weather!
First of a three-part series to celebrate National Women's History Money. Marney Gellner, sportscaster for the Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Timberwolves and the Minnesota Lynx, will discuss what it was and is like to be one of the few female sportscasters in Minnesota.
Part II: Author Talk -- Viriginia M. Wright- Peterson
Part III: Sharon Sayles Belton
5k race & 1 mile fun run
We will be offering a neighborhood 5k race (this is a chip timed race) and a family-friendly 1 mile fun run in Maple Grove. The top 3 males and top 3 females will receive medals, as well as the top finisher in the fun run. A compimentary race beanie and a free light breakfast will be offered to all registered runners. Runners are encouraged to bring cheer squads and also wear complimentray race day beanie hats to show support of Emerge Mothers Academy.
Join St. John's Lutheran School on Saturday, April 28th for the annual Eagle Family FUNDay! St. John's welcomes the community to come join the fun!
- 9:00am 5K Family Fun Run (free!)
- 9:45 "Little Eagle Loop" a short race for ages 1-Kindergarten (free!)
- 10:00-12:00 Carnival (bounce houses & games), Auction, Food & More
Questions? Contact Suzanne Haag 763-420-2426 ext 11