It's that time of year again: The Focus on Maple Grove photo contest has returned for its 8th year of beautiful photos of our community. This photo contest, presented by Maple Grove Magazine, showcases the best photographers in our community—not to mention the subjects that give them inspiration.
We're looking for photos that show off the core values of Maple Grove in five categories:
- Activities & Events
- City Landmarks
- Wildlife & Nature
- People & Families
We'll accept submissions July 31—August 31 at 5 pm, and Readers' Choice voting will take place September 10—September 30. A panel of judges from Maple Grove Magazineand the community will select the best in each category and announce around October 1.
Start looking back at your favorite photos from the past year and select some favorites. You'll be able to submit your photos via this page beginning August 1, so keep this address bookmarked! Be sure to read the Focus on Maple Grove FAQ and our official Rules and Guidelines before submitting your photos.
2018 Focus on Maple Grove Photo Contest Timeline:
- Submissions accepted online from August 1, 2018-August 31, 2018.
- Readers' Choice voting will take place online from September 10, 2018-September 30, 2018.
- Winners will be announced online around October 1.
- Focus on Maple Grove photo contest Rules & Guidelines
- Focus on Maple Grove photo contest FAQ
- For additional questions please contact web editor Caitlin Crees at firstname.lastname@example.org