Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day is not a one-day affair if you’re a fan of Claddagh Irish Pub, Maple Grove. The local restaurant has pulled together several days of celebration for lads and lasses of all ages.
“We offer a great craic all the time, but we really push the fun on St. Patrick’s Day. We have live music playing from open to close both inside the pub and the tent, friendly and welcoming staff to help create the perfect environment, great offering of authentic Irish food and drinks, atmosphere and hospitality,” Brown says, calling it “… the closest authentic St. Patrick’s Day experience outside of Ireland.”
The pub offers an ample menu, including shepherd’s pie, corned beef and cabbage, corned beef and cabbage rolls, loaded pub chips, Irish breakfast, warm and tipsy bread pudding and much more.
Zach Brown, general manager, says the festivities begin the week before St. Patrick’s Day’s Sunday arrival.
- March 11: Weekly BOGO fish and chips special
- March 12: Game night with a seasonal twist, featuring Irish Trivia Night at 7 p.m.
- March 13: Finnegan’s Happy Hour Party with Guinness glass etching
- March 14: Jameson Party during the evening with Irish dancers and Irish Brigade live music
- March 15: 93X Morning Show with 2 Gingers Whiskey Aribus showcasing
- March 16: Irish dancers, bagpipers, face painting and balloon animals for families beginning at 11 a.m.
- March 17: Daylong events, including live music and broadcast of the Dublin St. Patrick’s Day Parade beginning at 9 a.m.
Claddagh Irish Pub
7890 Main St., Maple Grove