@cookingwithdfg’s posts offer 12 months of meals.
You’ve seen him here before. Dan Greer was profiled in Maple Grove Magazine (March 2019) for his homebased cooking exploits, which can be viewed on YouTube and social media sites. In a later issue (November 2019), he created two sheet pan recipes for us (pumpkin-cranberry pancakes and apple streusel cake), which make cooking for a crowd or holiday entertaining a whole lot easier!
If you follow along with Greer’s food-inspired Instagram, you’ve surely viewed some of his taste bud-tempting, eye-popping and I-gotta-have-some recipes. We decided to spotlight some of his creations for 12 months’ worth of recipe repertoire inspiration. You’re welcome!
What are you craving?
If you’re feeling a little less #homecooking and more #nostovemaplegrove, there are plenty of new(ish) restaurants in the city to visit. If you haven’t had a chance to drop into some of the new dining spots in town, you can always pop into their Instagram feeds for a preview.
- Ichiddo Ramen, 11716 Elm Creek Blvd. N.; @ichiddoramen
- BonChon, 11708 Elm Creek Blvd. N.; @bonchonchicken
- Ten Sushi, 16362 County Road 30; @tensushimn (Second location in the Fountains of Arbor Lakes—11631 Fountains Drive)
- Pizza Karma, 11611 Fountains Drive; @pizzakarmamn
- Wahlburgers, 11852 Elm Creek Blvd. N.; @wahlburgers