Maple Grove Hospital celebrates 10 years of serving the community.
A Decade in Review
- Over 2.8 million lab tests have been conducted since the hospital opened.
- Over 350,000 imaging tests have been performed over that period.
- In the last year alone, more than 44,000 patients visited its Emergency Care Center.
- To date, the hospital has provided resources for over 3,000 people, who needed long-term care, caregivers, rehabilitation centers or domestic abuse programs.
- Since it opened, more than 500 volunteers have donated over 150,000 hours of their time to help others in their community.
- Over 40,000 babies have been delivered at the hospital. (One day saw five babies born in the span of five minutes with 28 total babies born. Another day, 48 babies were delivered in 48 hours.)
- Each year, 1,380 pounds of gelatin are served to patients.
- Annually, 54.75 gallons of hospital-grade disinfectant are used.
- Since 2014, 400 tons of waste have been recycled.
- Since 2010, 116.05 tons of waste have been diverted through compost.
Then vs. Now
- 200 team members
- 90 beds + 17 bassinets
- 4,000 speech, occupational and physical therapy treatments provided
- 17 team members in the medical, surgical and intensive care units
- 1,326 operations performed
- About 1,100 team members (~770 medical staff and 340 credentialed to see patients)
- 130 beds + 50 bassinets
- Over 28,000 speech, occupational and physical therapy treatments provided
- Over 130 team members in the medical, surgical and intensive care units
- 6,036 operations performed
Maple Grove Hospital
9875 Hospital Drive
Facebook: Maple Grove Hospital