- Not mixing prints: “Mixed prints can look extremely fresh—think a leopard blouse with a cute strap leopard heel and destructed straight jeans.”
- Not trying enough sizes: “If you are typically a small, don’t count out a medium, as all brands, styles, et cetera, can run differently.”
- Not mixing metals: “The must-have trends in jewelry right now are mixed metal midi rings; delicate, layered statement strings; and a seriously diverse arm party with all the rose golds, golds and silvers attending."
- Not trying high-waisted styles: “When worn correctly, they totally trick the eye into thinking you are taller and leaner by elongating your lower body.”
- Plan: “My must-do on Sunday nights is to plan out my outfits for the week.”
- Stock: “A closet full of items that can literally be mixed and matched with ease can totally take all the guesswork out of your mornings ... invest in layering tanks and tees, as they transition from season to season, styled with any layering option in your closet.”
- Tuck: “You might have heard the phrase ‘tiny tuck’ or ‘tuckle.’ Simply said, this is my go-to style for any look. From spring tanks with shorts, to oversized tees and chunky sweaters, you can change the look of your top by just adding a little tuck to it.”