It's that time of year again: The Focus on Maple Grove photo contest has returned for its 10th year of beautiful photos of our community. This photo contest, presented by Maple Grove Magazine, showcases the best photographers in our community—not to mention the subjects that give them inspiration.
We're looking for photos that show off the core values of Maple Grove in five categories:
- Activities & Events
- City Landmarks
- Wildlife & Nature
- People & Families
We'll accept submissions August 1—August 30 at 5 p.m., and Readers' Choice voting will take place September 9—September 30. A panel of judges from Maple Grove Magazine and the community will select the best in each category and announce around October 1.
Start looking back at your favorite photos from the past year and select some favorites. Be sure to read the Focus on Maple Grove FAQ and our official Rules and Guidelines before submitting your photos.
2020 Focus on Maple Grove Photo Contest Timeline:
- Submissions accepted online from August 1, 2020-August 30, 2020.
- Readers' Choice voting will take place online from September 9, 2020-September 30, 2020.
- Winners will be announced online around October 1.
- Focus on Maple Grove photo contest Rules & Guidelines
- Focus on Maple Grove photo contest FAQ
- For additional questions please contact web editor Anthony Bettin at [email protected].